Following our mission to offer the best tourist services in Paracas, in Emotion Tour Peru we have prepared an exclusive excursion to the incredible Ballestas Islands where we invite you to live with us this unique experience in a trip Of 1 hour and 45 minutes.
Discover its diverse fauna and surprising geography departing from the private pier, Hotel La Hacienda, located in the bay of Paracas departing in any of our two shifts, 8:15 a.m. And 10:15 a.m.
We offer 2 speedboats luxury equipped with all amenities, lightweight life jackets, roof rigid, cabin with bathroom, audio and above all very safe.
Our experienced staff will provide you with the best service. Our bilingual guide will explain, everything you need to know, and you will not miss any detail thanks to the good distribution of the speakers, which makes everyone, can receive the information, with the same quality. We also have on board water, and blankets for the winter according to the need of the passengers.
The first stop is made in the impressive geoglyph El Candelabro, which is estimated is more than 2500 years old. Then we will follow the route to the Ballestas Islands, where we will be amazed by the great amount of marine life, sea lions and its unique howl, Humboldt penguins with its smokin ‘skin, the Zarcillos with its magical colors And the blue-footed booby and many more birds.
On the return will be given warm towels as a courtesy and at the end of the tour they are invited to our iced coffee and tea station to be able to share and enjoy a delicious variety of cookies.
+ Ride in speedboat with roof, driven by a professional captain.
+ Life jackets.
+ Bilingual guide (English – Spanish).
+ Water bottle
+ Permanent Assistance
+ Transfers In / Out.
Bring: Windproof jacket, camera, sun block, and sunglasses.
Arrive at the pier 15 minutes before departure, for the registration of passengers.
Departure from the hotel pier in the following schedules: 8:15 am, 10:15 a.m.
Characteristics of the boats:
– Rigid ceiling, GRP, supported, by frames of steel, stainless.
– Nautical toilet – electric.
– Windows with anodized aluminum frame on all three sides.
– GRP integrated seats.
– FRP sink with water faucet.
– Hydraulic steering system.
Departures of the private pier in the following times: 8:15 am & 10:15 a.m.
– Rates expressed, in American dollars per person.
– To take into account that we are subject to the climatological changes reason why Emotion Tour Peru is not responsible for cancellations outside their control.
– Reservations subject to availability.
– They will only board the boat the people who are in the passenger list.
– Reservations must be requested via email to firstname.lastname@example.org Indicating the date, the turn, full names, nationality, age and identity document number, of each participant, (Passport or DNI).
– All reservations will be confirmed, assigning them a reservation code.
– The reservation is reconfirmed once received payment within the period established in the confirmation, otherwise the reservation may be canceled without prior notice.
– Minors 10 years of age must go accompanied by an adult who must sign a form of responsibility before performing the service.
– Our policies are subject to change without notice
Will be charged, 100% of the price of activity of not present, the day, and the shift, of the requested reservation.
The reservations of individual passengers, (1 to 5 passengers) may make cancellations or modifications with 72 hours of anticipation useful days which must be sent via email otherwise they are subject to penalty of the collection of 100% of the service. The Dept of reservations will send an agreement in writing via email.
The reservations of groups (6 to more passengers) can make cancellation or modification with 10 days in advance otherwise will be charged 50% of the total. If the cancellation is made within 72 hours 100% of the service will be charged.