Bring: Windproof jacket, camera, sun block, and sunglasses.
Arrive at the pier 15 minutes before departure, for the registration of passengers.
Departure from the hotel pier in the following schedules: 8:15 am, 10:15 a.m.
Characteristics of the boats:
– Rigid ceiling, GRP, supported, by frames of steel, stainless.
– Nautical toilet – electric.
– Windows with anodized aluminum frame on all three sides.
– GRP integrated seats.
– FRP sink with water faucet.
– Hydraulic steering system.
Departures of the private pier in the following times: 8:15 am & 10:15 a.m.
– Rates expressed, in American dollars per person.
– To take into account that we are subject to the climatological changes reason why Emotion Tour Peru is not responsible for cancellations outside their control.
– Reservations subject to availability.
– They will only board the boat the people who are in the passenger list.
– Reservations must be requested via email to firstname.lastname@example.org Indicating the date, the turn, full names, nationality, age and identity document number, of each participant, (Passport or ID ).
– All reservations will be confirmed, assigning them a reservation code.
– The reservation is reconfirmed once received payment within the period established in the confirmation, otherwise the reservation may be canceled without prior notice.
– Minors 10 years of age must go accompanied by an adult who must sign a form of responsibility before performing the service.
– Our policies are subject to change without notice