- Travel Packages
- Travel Guide
Come to Paracas and enjoy of its marine fauna in a fantastic excursion by speedboat, you will also see a mystery symbol called Candelabro which was carved in the cliff of the Paracas peninsula centuries ago by an unknown tribe.
The Town of Paracas is located on the south coast of Lima at 250 km, Paracas is a bay and district that belongs to the City of Pisco.
Paracas has approximately 5000 dwellr, has a hot climate has a desert geography, rocky, sandy, with a contrast of colors for the minerals found there and its beautiful palyas to enjoy a relaxing bath in the Pacific Ocean, in the peninsula of Paracas also a civilization was developed 2500 years ago behind which bears the name The Paracas Culture this civilization developed in the textile in its famous Paracas mantles this culture also performed the cranial trepanaciones, the lengthening of heads (long heads), Paracas and its peninsula is a coastal desert unique in the entire coast of Peru therefore it is considered as a National Reserve of Paracas a place protected by the Ministry of the Environment.
DAYLY DEPARTURES FROM PARACAS:
WE HAVE 2 DEPARTURES:
* FIRST DEPARTURE: 08:00 AM.
* SECOND DEPARTURE: 10:10 AM.
* For the First Departure, if you travel from Lima to Paracas the same day of the tour, is recommended to leave with Cruz del Sur at 04:00 am to arrive in Paracas 07:30 am and we will be waiting for you at the bus station with your name in a sign for the transfer to the tourist pier and start the tour.
* For the Second Departure, if you travel from Lima to Paracas the same day of the tour and you want to do the tour in the second departure, it is recommended to leave from with Oltursa, – http://oltursa.pe/ in the schedule of the 06:15 am to arrive at Paracas 10:10 am and we will wait for you in the bus station with your name in a sing for the transfer to the tourist pier and start the tour.
* For Passengers from the Cruise Chip Dock San Martin Pisco, If you arrive in Puerto San Martín on a cruise it is recommended to take the bus from the cruise ship dock, these buses leave every 5 minutes from the cruise ship dock to Paracas, the trip on the bus lasts 25 minutes. Upon arriving in Paracas we will be waiting for you with your name on a sign and then we will begin the tour.
At the end of the tour, you can take the bus back to the cruise ship boarding area.
In Ballestas Islands you will have the chance to watch very closely a fabulous sealife, like a big colony of sealyons on the sea and the rocks. Is also possible to watch some groups of Humboldt penguins in small caves.
On top of island you can see hundreds or thousands of guaneras birds (a kind of birds that makes guano for export) like: whimbrel, Inca tern, Peruvian booby, surfbird, guanay cormorant, pelican, seagull, etc.
✔ Reception in the bus terminal or your hotel in Paracas and transfer to tourist pier.
✔ Tour in speedboat to Ballestas Islands (02 hours).
✔ Official licensed guide in english & spanish
✔ Permanent assistance.
✔ Locals transfers In/Out
✘ Tourist tax for Ministery of Environment USD 5 per Person.
The Ballestas Islands Tour during public holiday in Peru, as Easter week, National Holidays and New Year is very requested and the prices usually change and the duration of the tour is 1 hour and 10 minutes.