Excursion Ruins Tambo Colorado
Tour Inca Ruins Tambo Colorado from Paracas
Tambo Colorado, was an Inca settlement located in the province of Pisco, on the right bank of the Río Pisco valley. The name given to the complex is due to the predominance of red in buildings.
It is one of the best preserved archaeological sites in Peru.
Typically Tawantinsuyo, in its outline and architectural design, presents the uniqueness of being built in adobe, as an example of the adaptation of Quechua architects and engineers to the new coastal environment that they were beginning to conquer.
- Guided tour inside tambo colorado
- Archaeological visits
- Cultural visits
HIGHLIGHTS (highlights of the tour)}
- Visit to the buildings made with adobe and mud walls.
- Visit to the doors and niches that have a unique trapezoidal shape.
- Record and free time to take photos in the main square with a trapezoidal floor.
- (warehouses, houses) and the main building LA FORTALEZA.
- Transfers on this tour is private (not shared with other tourists)
At the indicated time, you will be picked up from your hotel in Paracas to start the tour of Tambo Colorado, during approximately one hour of tour you will be able to observe the Pisco Valley, its small towns, you will also be able to observe the Pisco river until arriving at the archaeological center,
upon arrival there will be a visit to the small museum of Tambo Colorado where archaeological remains from that era will be found:
Then we will make a short walk to enter this archaeological center, we will be able to observe the main square, where we have had the offerings to the Sun god, then you will enter the rooms, the keep, the Inca bath, the acllas bath.
✔ Pick up from your hotel in Paracas.
✔ Tourist Tickets
✔ Private car
DOES NOT INCLUDE
PRICE: US$ 55 per person
*Normal price from 4 years old
- Wear a cap or hat
- Long sleeves, pants and hiking shoes
- Warm clothing during winter
- You should always use sunscreen and insect repellent
- Bring water and snacks
- There is no cellular coverage in the area
- Local businesses only accept cash
Our goal is you have a tour exciting with Emotion Tour Peru