Humantay Lagoon Cusco
Humantay Lagoon Cusco
- Walking, hiking, trekking
- Archaeological visits
- Natural landscapes
- Tourist service with expert guide.
- You will have the opportunity to learn about the history, culture and gastronomy
- You will make the tour enjoying the beautiful Andean landscapes
04:30 a.m. Our Laguna Humantay Cusco service begins by picking up our clients from their hotel in Cusco, to leave in the direction of the town of Mollepata. Upon arrival, you will enjoy a good breakfast typical of the area.
After breakfast we will return to our mobility to continue the tour to the Humantay Lagoon, on the route we will be able to observe the beautiful landscapes and ravines that surround us until we reach Soraypampa, where our walk to the Humantay Lagoon will begin.
Upon arrival our guide will give us to be able to prepare our equipment such as canes, water, personal backpacks, etc.
Then we will start a walk and our ascent will be approximately 1 hour and a half until we reach the Humantay Lagoon, which is at an altitude of 4200 meters above sea level, where you will appreciate the Turquoise waters of the Lagoon and all the splendor of the Nevado de Humantay;
After spending some time photographing, appreciating and at the same time resting, we will return to Soraypampa where we will take the transport again to return to the same breakfast place where our Chef will be waiting for us with a delicious lunch.
Finally we will address our mobility again to continue with the return ending the tour in Cusco approx. at 5:30 p.m.
Take into account: Remember that in the Humantay Lagoon one can stay from 30 minutes to 01 hour, it will depend a lot on the weather and the time it takes to climb to the Top.
End of services.
PRICE: US$ 39 POR PERSONA
✔ Pick up from the hotel
✔ Tourist transport
✔ Professional bilingual guide
✔ 01 Breakfast, 01 Lunch
✔ Professional Chef
✔ Entrance ticket to Humantay
✘ Horse, if required by the client (optional)
- Wear optional mask / Wear comfortable shoes
- Wear clothing according to the season (rain poncho, windbreaker jacket)
- Sunscreen, wide-brimmed hat for sunny days.
- Extra money in national currency in case you want to buy a souvenir
- Comfortable pants and long-sleeved shirts.
- Lentes de sol
- Bolsas plásticas para los desechos que produzcan.
Emotion Tour Peru