Paracas National Reserve
Reservation Paracas National Reserve
Paracas National Reserve, has one of the biggest Marine reserve in Peru, it homes as well more than 200 types of seabirds and shorebirds, as a big amount of marine species as well.
The tour to paracas will make you see not just amazing marine and desert landscape but we will learn about the ancient Paracas culture who habituated this area aprox. 2500 years ago, the paracas man left big evidence like nice textile sewing wich still astonish all the world.
Tour Paracas National Reserve:
11:10 a.m At the indicated time we will approach our mobility which will share with other clients to start the impressive excursion in the coastal desert of the Paracas national reserve.
in this tour we will do by peninsula of Paracas making stops and short walks, through the cliffs of the coastal desert gazing the colorful desert redness, yellow, we will observe the rocky formations made by the erosion of the wind and the sea.
Also we will know beaches like Yumake beach, Red beach and Lagunilla beach, in this beach you can enjoy and swim on this beautiful beach, you can do a walk around, look for the best pictures or go for lunch in front to the beach.
Then we will return to Paracas approximately at 15:00 hrs and transfer to the hotel.
SECOND OPTION: PARACAS NATIONAL RESERVE BY PRIVATE CAR – PRICE USD 35 per PERSON:
NOTE: THIS TOUR ALSO WE CAN MAKE IT, AT ANY TIME DURING THE DAY AT THE MOMENT BETTER CONVENIENT FOR YOU IN PRIVATE CAR.
✔ Pick up from you hotel or bus station in Paracas
✔ Tourist transport
✔ Panoramic sight of rocky building “la Cathedral”.
✔ We go by beautiful beaches like: Supay beach, Yumake beach, Red beach and Lagunilla beach.
✔ Licensed guide.
✔ Permanent assistance
✔ Transfer to you hotel or bus station in Paracas
✘ Tourist tax for Ministery of environment 11.00 Soles
Terms and Conditions
- Wear mask optional
- Wear a hat or cap
- Light clothing and windbreaker
- Wear sunscreen and sunglasses
- Most businesses only accept cash.
From Paracas : 11:10 a.m
- If you travel from Lima to Paracas the same day for tour we recommend you to depart from Lima with transportation company CRUZ DEL SUR at 06:30 a.m. This bus arrives in Paracas at 10:00 am. In the bus station we´ll be waiting for you to then transfer them to our office
- If you do the tour between may and October bring warm cloth for the tour.
- If you do the tour between November – april bring summer cloth, sunglasses and sun blocker.
- wear a double mask
Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/EmotionTourPeruWorld/
There are no reviews yet.